As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences and help them unleash their inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ to take the lead and change the world.
You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop crucial skills and confidence to launch them into a lifetime of leadership. Imagine the excitement, the memories made, and the impact—this is what you’ll share as a Girl Scout volunteer.
Why volunteering is so important:
With the guidance and support of a volunteer, Girl Scouts can go as far as their imaginations will take them—and you can be there, right by their side.
When you volunteer, you will help girls:
- Discover a world full of fun experiences and new activities
- Build confidence and make a whole bunch of new friends
- Explore interests and learn new skills in a safe, all-girl environment
You’ll not only be the role model who gets to show her something new, you’ll also get to share in all those memorable moments.
Check out what caregivers and volunteers have to say, according to our research, about volunteering with Girl Scouts:
- Ninety-five percent of volunteers say they make girls’ lives better at Girl Scouts (and that makes them happy).
- Eighty-eight percent of Girl Scout volunteers say their volunteer experience with us makes their life better.
- Two-thirds of volunteers say Girl Scouts has helped them professionally.
Learn more about volunteering!