The Altogether Awesomeness of Girl Scout Cookies is upon us! Participating in the Girl Scout Cookie Program is so much more than meets the eye. Girls who participate reap a harvest of business skills each cookie season. They gain a glimpse into the business world through the cookie program each year. Participating in the program provides a wealth of experience you may not notice at first glance.
What do girls do in the cookie sale?
They “earn and learn” – they earn funds for their Girl Scout activities while learning 5 key skills that will help them in business and life.
- They learn to set goals and meet deadlines. That means your daughter won’t tell you last minute that her science fair project is due tomorrow.
- They learn to work will with others. That means your daughter will do better on school projects or as a member of a sports team.
- They learn to talk and listen to all kinds of people. That means your daughter will be able to ask a teacher for help or navigate the school cafeteria more easily.
- They learn how to handle money and make decisions about how to use it. That means your daughter will learn about spending, saving, and giving to those in need.
- They learn to act honestly and fairly. That means your daughter’s friends, classmates, and teachers will count on her and think of her as trustworthy.
Meet Digital Cookie!
The Digital Cookie® platform helps girls superpower their cookie sales as they go beyond the booth with mobile and online channels. The platform is a fun, educational tool that helps your daughter run and manage her Girl Scout Cookie business online. That means more way for her to learn and more ways to buy and support her success. It also means more opportunities to power new, unique, and amazing experiences that help her learn essential life skills, soar in confidence, discover the leader within, and have a ton of fun!
Join us in January for the Cookie Rally in your area. Find out more about GSCI’s Cookie Program and get to know the cookie baker.
Please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-623-1237.