Little Brownie Bakers has been selected as the new cookie baker for Girl Scouts of Central Illinois (GSCI). Cookie customers in the central Illinois region will now be able to buy name-brand Girl Scout Cookies® like Samoas®, Tagalongs® and Do-si-dos®. It’s good news for girls, too, because name-brand cookies help them reach high goals.
“We are excited to begin our relationship with Little Brownie Bakers,” said GSCI CEO Pam Kovacevich. “Not only do they provide well-known cookies, but their digital tools and excellent customer service will help our girls meet their personal goals and power their Girl Scout journeys to even greater heights.”
Little Brownie’s digital tools are fully integrated with Girl Scouts of the USA’s Digital Cookie online selling platform. Girls can choose to use Digital Cookie in addition to other sales channels in order to reach a larger customer base and sell cookies on the internet.
Little Brownie Bakers is a division of Kellogg and supplies the majority of councils all over the country with delicious name-brand Girl Scout Cookies:
• Samoas® – Chewy and rich, sprinkled with toasted coconut, and striped with a dark chocolaty coating
• Thin Mints® – Crisp, chocolaty and minty!
• Tagalongs® – Made with the same yummy peanut butter as Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
• Do-si-dos® – Crunchy peanut butter sandwiches, baked with baby rolled oats
• Trefoils® – Delightfully simple and satisfying shortbread
• Savannah Smiles® – Crisp, zesty lemon cookies honoring the birthplace of Girl Scouting
• Toffee-tastic™ – Gluten-free buttery cookies bursting with toffee flavor (Optional specialty cookie.)
• PLUS: A BRAND NEW COOKIE, COMING SOON!
As Girl Scouting prepares to celebrate 100 years of girls selling cookies, Girl Scouts of Central Illinois looks forward to a bright future for the council.