- 85% have built money management skills as they developed budgets, took cookie orders, and handled customers’ money.
- 83% have developed business ethics, learning to fulfill promises to customers and considering how best to contribute to their communities with their earnings.
- 80% have honed the goal setting skill, learning to set sales goals and creating a set of objectives to reach them.
- 77% have developed the decision making skill, learning to work as a team to develop a business plan, deciding when and where to sell cookies, and determining what to do with the money they earn.
- 75% have developed people skills, learning to talk to, listen to, and work with different kinds of people while selling cookies.
Support girls in your community today. With your help, they can build a lifetime of skills and confidence.
If you have trouble tracking down a Girl Scout this cookie season, you can always use the free Girl Scout Cookie Finder app for your iPhone or Android to see the newly-redesigned boxes in person. You may also use our cookie locator to find cookies in your area.